Thursday, September 29, 2011

You Make Me Feel So Lalala♫By Katarina

O M GGGGGGG!
hehe i love my skinnies :D !!!!! Like....i MAY....MAY.....just marry them :D
Haha DO tell me what yall think of them:) ;)
Don't get TOOOOOO jealous [[;)]] i don't want any GREEN eyed people looking at meh funny xD [[Oh GOSH...what a LAME Pun -_- :)]]
hehe

WELL....ENJOY


My sister said this one looks like a hobo who DESPERATELY needs money
....Pffff! xD
Xo.

P.S. NOT. Up. Side.DOWN xD
Xo.


My Current FB pic^.^
Am LOVING this one!
Xo.



I had some Japanese food earlier today:) haha me liked it:)
Its like, A WHOLE LOT less oilier than Chinese food and ALOT more lighter on the stomach :)
Me likey^.^

Gosh i feel so happy now:D
Coz the whole week has just gone by in a river of tears, but now.....
Now i'm happy :)
Why?

BECAUSE!! [[follow meeeeee music]] xD
Beeedooop:)

Hahaha GOSH!...I've Suddenly Added Cobra Starship to my list of
GUY OBSESSIONS
which BTW i WILL add later :) xx ;)

hahaha UNTIL then :)
Get yourself a pair of COLORED Skinnies, an Ice coffee [[Bumzyyyyy ]], Draw a smile somewhere,
Then Mimic it:)
Keep Smiling
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment