Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grrrrrrr.. >.< ♫By Katarina

I KNOW I KNOWWW.....i should have posted earlierrr...:) Oh [[P.S KAT being meee Katarina :) Xo.]]

Well this week was lovely...We had our school photos taken....had homework...started school...had french...swam a ton [[sadly no...not splishy-splashy water fun with floaties and such. NO! hard core, 16 lengths WARM UP!]]... got into a TON of pain [[still amm..boooooo :'( ]] lost my FAVE RING..IN THE WORLD :'(...my STBA's [[Soon To Be Abbs]] are in MEGA pain from doing bridges... a F A I L E D!!!! Attempt at organising the TBI initiative :( AND....my hair has turned into a flopping mass of brown WOOL >.<
So yes...quite a lovey week.






Well...on the plus side:) i DID get rid of an enemy, and made them into a friend:)
I realized over some time now...that if you HAVE an enemy....but have a CHOICE of NOT to have one.. then dont:)
Make Peace. Not war :)

Nxawwww:) gotta love heart shaped earths:) Xo.


You know....i was actually quite reluctant to post anything actually...coz am just weird like that xD :)
hehe BUT...my CO.BLOGGER [[Bahumi <3 ]]managed to convince me to get off my bum and carry on ...Sooo i did :D
..NOW im standing :D
..[[dry joke....even the crickets left xD]]
haha so anywho :)
Imma just HOPE this week ends smoothly, and lets me GET ON WITH MY LIFE! :)
but, u know what they say...the though days make u stronger:)
..So I better be BUFF after this week xD hehe :)
So until then :)
I shall leave u with me saying:
cookies+milk=Yummmm ^.^
cookiesONLY=Dry throat >.<
hehehe
Adios:)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment