Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dotty:) ♫By Katarina

Hey There People :)
Hope your Sunday was as lovely as mine:) hehe!
I went and visited my first ACTUAL church today:) [[me being Buddhist and Never stepped FOOT into a church and all]] it was quite a lovely experience:)
hehe Its nice to see how the other half lives :) xD lol :)

ANYWHO! i found this apple today, and i thought i might share it with you:)......its spotty xD :)

  
I named it Mike:)
Xo.
hehe :)
Speaking of spotty things, id like to turn your attention to something thats been bugging me lately..
Like Today, i opened my bathroom cubord [[ALWAYS a bad idea]] and i saw...THESE fugly lil things staring back at me:

BEHOLD! MY PRODUCTS!!!
Aren't they Menacing? O.o
xD
YES! BEHOLD THEM!
Yes, im a regular teenager.
Yes i get zits.
And DOUBLE YES [[:D]] i SHALL get over them:)
This pic is ALSO just a lil self esteem boost for all yall out there who thought u were the only ones using 10 different VILE things in tubes on your faces :)
I know its baad...but hey:) lok at it this way:)
The only reason why the OTHER people haven't got any spots and such...is coz they're gonna get them later in life ;)
U know.....like when they're 19 and their lives are supposed to be AWESOME xD haha :)
Trust me...it WILL get better:) Keep smiling and look at the positive things :)

ERgh...there is a fucking RETARDED fly in my room that keeps chasing after my mouse O.o
...Fig xD
hahaha Well thats all from me....Oh Fishballs!
Today is Sunday...and that...and that means that tomorrow....is..MODAY :O :'(
Oh Fishballs.....i hope i dont have any homework :O ... ;)
Pfffff! Juuust kidding :) i did my homework.....well...MOST of it :) hehe :)
This is Katariona saying HI! AM KAT. AND I APROVE THIS MSG ;)
haha
Thanks for reading :) and Byeee :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment