Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Delayed-By Bumzy

I would like to correct the previous post my dear friend accidentally typed Shrillex insteda of SKRILLEX. I love Skrillex! ;)  Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites is like the most awesomest SONG alive! :D For all of you SKRILLEX fans. You know what I'm talking BOUT (:

LOOK Katarina.! He's drinking ICED COFFEE <3

Katarina. (: Thanks for the delicious ICED coffee today! (: It helped me throught my maths test.. which I PASSED xD

I hope everyone is chilled. B)

My heart's a stereo. It beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every NOoooooote. Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low. <3

STEREO HEARTS.


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG <3
 I might be going to a Lil Wayne concert <3 Gaaaaaah.

Imagine seeing How to Love live????? Gaaaaah.

Ok well this post was just a random post for all y'all who sisn't know what had happend to me, you probably thought I had died in a hole. Well guess what? I AM ALIVE. :D Annnd I am Here.!

Hope the rest of your Wednesday is.. hmmm. which word?... chilled B)

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment