Friday, September 23, 2011

Mixed Emotions-By Bumzy

Well TOday was cultural day and we had to go to school in our cultural clothes or colours of the flag.. Well. ME BEING DUTCH went in red white and blue.. A teacher came up to me and said I was wearing shorts which were too short. :? OTHER THAN THAT MINOR mess up today was O.K.. Today I figured out that People from the Socs (social climbers) when they are split into individulas.. the MAY actually be generally kind. When they are with eachother they are the Socs again. Well I'm just a little greaser. :D :D

Do these look too short???





                                                                       For.The.Love.Of.All.Shorts <3



I found out today, the people who they portray to be are actual the opposite of whhat they realllly are or who they really are. :D We had the WORLD'S HATED SUBJECT ,.....FRENCH! :( I think I have grown a sort of love for NO NOT FRENCH. VOLLEYBALL. I mean its so cool how you hit it up then like smash it over the net and stuff. :D THAT'S TOOOOO COOL <3 I think Imma be a proffessional volleyball player. YOU WATCH THIS SPACE.
 *background voice* ''But it's not moving?!*
HUSH! :D
I would like to say something.This is KAtarinas dream car. I THINK >.<


                          <3

I feel like my emotions are flowing today. In a neutral waay :D The Song How To Love by Lil Wayne really connects to me today,... <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Gf4-eT3w0&ob=av3n


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment