Monday, September 26, 2011

ROBO LOVE♫ By Katarina

Hahaha i am in SUCH a Robot Mood today:)
So I'm basing this post on EVERY thing robot :)
LIKE:
How to do a robot face on FB :)
: | ] [[with OUT the spaces of course :) hehe]]

 I thought it fit my mood perfectly ^.^

So I've rescently developed a PASSION for Shrillex :D
hahaha^.^ Ayt, for those of yall who DONT know...Shrillex is like Dubstep, only with ALLOT more random sounds and Techno thrown in :) haha
..And for those of yall that don't know what Dubstep is....I...Am..ASHAMED OF YOU! xD
^.^
haha EITHER WAY :)
here's another one [[JUST coz am nice xD]]

hahaha it MAY be hard...but DO try to listen to the whole of it:) the MEGATRONICALLY [[my word;)]] Awesome bit kicks in a bit later:)

Lol am LOVING this Shrillex Business:)
Thanks Bumzy&&Josh:)
haha ANYWHO:)
I MIGHT AS WELL, share with you my FAVORITE ROBOT in the HISTORY of the world:)

THIS LIL GUY, RIGHT HERE, is my FAVORITE cartoon character of ALL time:)
Just By The By;)
Xo.
I love him dearly:)
hahaha So....like...there's this guy.....And.....like.....i kinda.....
...THREW A BOTTLE AT HIM :D
hahaha :) OH gosh :)
Well....Tomorrow shall be lovely....French first thing in the morning...great....
Hmmm...where'd i put my Sledge hammer?? ...;)
hehe :)
Hey! Any of you people dislike french teachers? PLEASE do give me a shout out :D so we can BAN terrible french teachers for GOOD! xD haha :)
OH WELL :) ..but seriously...TELL ME! xD
Goodnight:)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment