Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Credits:)♫By Katarina

Today i was bored and depressed, so i found myself looking through my BOOK [[P.S my book is like a notebook/visual journal/ something ELLS awesome like that:) haha]] ANYWHO, so i found myself looking through that and i found some nice looking things, and ALSO, i need to give my friends some Credit:)
SO...i came up with THIS lovely post :)
Hope yall enjoy it:) ♥ OH, and THANKS TO ALL THOSE READING :D 

P.S: Staying at school 4 days of the week from 7 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon....can make you a lil...emotional....so..i ADVISE, you not to do so:)
Xx



This lovely one was done by an AWESOME friend of mine:)
Ami u rock!
Xo.

Done by yours truly^.^
You can TELL by the LOSEYNESS xD
Xo.

RESULT!
Of me being pissed OFF :D
Xo.

hahaha i justthought it looked POTE :)
Xo.

Done by my friend Eugene:)
Xo.

haha Some other CRAPPY looking ish:)
Xo.
..[[howd this get here? O.o xD]]

NXAWWWW :)
its ADORABLEEE :)
Xo.

Another MEGATRONICALLY awesomific piece by Ami:)
Xo.

Amiiiiiiiii;)
xD
Xo.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment