Friday, September 16, 2011

Let's see -By Bumzy

Well, Hello there :D
IT'S A NEW BLOG! :D Today I was at school thinking randomly while Mr X was talking in Marimbas. I wasn't listening he was talking about something like his new slippers and he was even wearing them O.o I went to Katarina's House Todaaay. It was AWESOME. OHMYFIIIIIIIIISHBALLS.. found this awesome quote and I thought that it was relating to how I feel right now right now.


I feel like DANCING :D Oh yeees To all of yall who don't know who Bumzy is, she is Bahumi. ME (: Tomorrow I have to wake up early like a fiiiiish. I seem to be obsessed with fish within  COUPLE of hours ;) bahahhaha..


Don't you just LOVE these nails.. maybe they could have been touched up on the sides, buuut other than that their pretty COOL B)

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance <3

No comments:

Post a Comment