Thursday, September 29, 2011

Plie-By Bumzy

Today was a Good day ecept for the part where your French teacher tunes (shouts) you out >.<
I soothed my soul with a little game called 30 seconds with my class during our English class. :D At which at some point one of my class mates was telling us it was a building in America so we all said '' Empire State Building!Statue of Liberty!WHITE HOUSE!'' then the 30 seconds ran out then we asked her..''What was the word?'' YOU will not belive what she said? .... THE EIFFEL TOWER! The whole class was crying with laughter.!



I also reallly felt better after 1hour and 15 mins of BALLET. (: It seems to take all the anger out of me, it's sort of my shield. I fell most calm and protected when I am either doing Ballet, Music or Dance in General. Oh and ofcourse listening to Skrillex even though it is like robotic it soothes me. Yes. SOOTHES ME <3

yes, I thought it looked good with the nerd glasses ;)


I was in Holland a few weeks ago. Ok Fine maybe a month ago (: I am half Dutch so that's my second home .. Botswana will always be my first NO MATTER WHAT!
So when I was UP there I realised that I really LOVE that place. I also LOVE the Graffitti there. right Katarina? ;) Well here is a picture of me with the Graffitti ((: YES I'm short. :D


Oui, I wore those glasses everywhere and everyone complimented me on them (:
 I also got a new Violin in Holland :D I thought this picture was.. hmm. how whould Katarina say it? POTE <3

Look at this BUFF Slush Puppie. (: We  just payed for the container thing then you fill it up with whate ever you want to, like whichever flavours <3


BUFF xD

This girl has a good voice, I think (:


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment