Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Breathe. By Bumzy


I was really getting annoyed by this person today, that's when I learnt I am not going to make the relationship any better by fighting or ignoring her. I took a deep breath ( REALLLLLLLY DEEEEP) and just listened. Most of the time you just zone out when you listen to someone you DISPISE. Well, today I learnt that You should give them a chance too. :D







I had French Homework  :( and NO, it's not the fact that I HATE THE SUBJECT ALOT. Today I also learnt that Socs (social climbers) tend to not give a hoot about anyone but how they are looking in their new school shirt.! >.< Well. People need to stop blaming or making people SO upset they cry... I mean they should really act CIVIL!!!. They don't know what someody elses' background is like or how life is for them..




MY DREAM CAR <3





I have always had a soft spot for these cars. :D I want to own one.. You Cannot believe it. My Aunty drives one of these. EXACTLY LIKE THIS. I want one.. I might steal it ;) hahahha.. VW Vintage Beetle. <3
 

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment