Saturday, September 24, 2011

Be Inspired-By Bumzy

Quotes helped me through today. (:



I noticed that people who you think aren't really that intelligent or CIVIL can actually come up with something LOGICAL and INSPIRING<---How ever you spell the word :D <3
People should actually come to think of it act the way they are in actual life. I also noticed that people Put on a sort-of-act when they go anywhere where their parents aren't there. It's actually pretty SAD. You are who you are and not some Two-Faced-Physico-Freak. I am not one to judge I know but I am just making a point.

Weezy inspired me today <3



Yes, he might have millions of Tattoos but, if you DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER,,. you will know that he is very inspiring. In a way (:



The following are just a few of his quotes:

''   Love me or hate me I promise it won’t make or break me''-Lil Wayne<3

''Baby I could bless you and you aint even sneezin, I Could have you dreaming and you aint even sleeping, I’ll be at your rescue and you don’t even need me''- Lil Wayne <3

''I'm the bomb like-tickk tick-Lil Wayne<3


So there you GO. be proud of yourself and just LIVE LIFE. <3

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment