Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Like A Fool:)♫ By Katarina

Ahhhh *sigh* ^.^
Gotta love that *Fresh out the Shower* feeling ^.^ :)
Hahaha!
I love just being able to sit on my ORANGE Bean bag with a nice book and giggle all i want:) WITHOUT worrying whos watching:)
hehe:)

Anywho:) haha!
I saw a little Indian boy sitting in the front seat of an African combi today xD
hehe :) it was an odd sight :)
OH WELL:)

I Always lissin to this song when [[and for like the next HOUR after :P]] i shower:)
Hahaha its SUCH a PickMeUp
song:)





Hahahaha its funny how much your friends make you giggle:)
Well Goodnight people of the color Green:) ;)
hehe
Xo.


OH.....you shall have to excuse me:P I'm a bit...OFF today xD haha :) Adios
Goodnight:) and TRY not to envy the skinny people:)

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment