Friday, September 23, 2011

Where Is The Love?♫ By Katarina

You know what the world needs more of?
...
Smiles:)
The world needs more smiles:)

PERSONALLY...I think Lilly Alen has the most Beautiful Smile:)
Xo.



Also...This is a really nice song...like, I'm OBSESSED with it for the moment :D
Xo.
hahahaha xD Gotta love Will.I.Am's MAD ASS facial expressions xD
lol! I love this guy:)
See i miss THESE BlackEyedPeas:)
THEY...was AWESOME:)

Like....its the most touching song I've heard all MONTH :)

You know what i just noticed?
Wtf: What the Fuck
[[now backwards]]
Ftw: Fuck the World
O.o
Well.....THATS disturbing :P
hehe

I would just like to take this time to Apologies to Two very close, and Best friends of mine...Chante and Bahumi...I am so VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry about all this:/ Xxxxxxx♥ :)

I am PROUD....to be SERBIAN:)
Hahaha:)
Goodnight Planet earth:)
Xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment