Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nothing's Real but Love:)♫By Katarina




[[Heres the real vid if you want to see it :) Beautiful Music :) ]]
OKAY. SO.
:)
......i Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like this song.. :D
So. Today's the last day of 2011...and quite frankly...Good riddance :)
We must keep moving forward neh? :)
Right.

I've only got one thing to say about 2012... and that shall be.
Bring it:)

I've decided to use this time, to make a list of my own New Years Resolutions:)
Here we go
  • Stop caring so much about what people think. and do my own thing.
  • READ. MORE. :)
    And lastly
  • Do. My own. THING :)
Xo.Right :) i also came across this song yesterday...thought i might share it with you
OH...and it took me almost two YEARS to track down this dam thing..sooo... YOU'RE WELCOME :D

:)
I shall leave you with this quote:

The only reason for time, is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
-Albert Einstein.

  Smart man...That Einstein :)
Right. so... THAT being said.
heres a suggestion:
GET. A. MOVE. ON. WITH. LIVE :)
Time waits for NO man :)
[[[ehem...or woman...or donkey or unicorn alike... O.o
.. xD]]
Caos :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment