Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Science & faith:)♫By Katarina

HEYO GUYS :) I've just firgured out I'm out of my league :D How ya'll doing? :)
So yesterday, around 11 to about 1 this morning, i was listening to THE SCRIPT GOODNESS.... I love them ^.^ <3
Well... I wasn't feeling my ABSOLUTE BEST yesterday... So The Script Was the perfect medicine :) thought i might share some of their lovely songs with yall :) x
Enjoy and THANKS FOR READING :D

This one's a lyrics Vid coz well...I love you guys and i know yall wana learn the song :D x ...ALSO coz i couldnt find the other vid...DONT JUDGE ME!!! ;D
 
Yep :) Science and Faith, We Cry, Nothing, Breakeven, If You Ever Come Back and Man who cant be moved, are just some of my faves that i could find :)
x
NOW......GO LISTEN TO THEM....And jump around outside like a LOON :D
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment