Monday, December 12, 2011

Good Feeling-By Bumzy

Ok well I apologise, for the lack of blogging recently but atleast you were entertained by Katarina (:
Lately I've been searching for some really gee music..
If you have any good [[it can be any type of music..]]
[I'm open to new genres]
Please send us the name to our email address.. which you
ALL know by now ;) hahha.. LOL
uhm.. it's

SO farrr. I have found this one I kiiinda like :D
[[I heard it at my best friends house :D we were just chilling]]

 If you look at the video and at the 0:19 second. That's in the
Charlle de gaulle airport In Paris.. And I have stepped right where he is walking!!
[[<3]]
Ok.. Carrying on :D


So. If you have and good tracks.. you can send the name or even that link (:
I also like Wiz Khalifa so if you have any good, new ones from him.. :)
I have probably heard them but... just send, send, send
[[ (:]]


SO. :) REMEMBER, (:

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment