Saturday, December 17, 2011

Apologies Accepted:)♫By Katarina

Okay..WELL...Not quite... I'm PRETTY sure You guys...wont forgive us at ALL....EVER....NEVER...
...at ALL.
For the LACKAGE [[STILL not a word..but STILL]] of...well... ANYTHING from us :/
So. Very. Terribly. Sorry :/ x

Thing is. BAHUMI. just booked [[Bots Slang for Left]] to S.A today.. and MOI...has been TRES busy with ABSOLUTELY nothing...Plus  :)
So....yes... Sorry :)

WELL. ALSO. In relevence to this post. I had Another date set up on Friday [[Yess yes:) Same boy ladies and gents.]] Buuuut. We had a bit of a problem. [[He couldnt make it]] SO. Instead of being upset and such.. I surprised even mySELF, and started LAUGHING... like a RIGHT bum :) in the MIDDLE of a shop :) and Everyone was staring at me :) haha.
QUITE a lovely way to spend a friday evening if you ask me :)
...Not sure just HOW THAT...is related to well....the tital....but ermm... OH WELL :)

I was just rescently at my friends house and she inspired me to read more books :) x
[[thank you Cheme :) x]]

And SO.
i PROMISE the next post shall be a TAAD more interesting than this...So unTILL then
Adios :)
And...Go forgive whoever ate the last cookie :) x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment