Sunday, December 4, 2011

Awkward Silence♫By Katarina

Every had one of those conversations with someone where it Started off Awkward, continued being awkward, and then just ended with the people just not speaking....AWKWARDLY xD
haha :)
HOLA guys :) I apologize for the lack of posts from me :P been rather busy [[Pfff Shut Up Katarina!!! We all know u were just a lazy ass bum all week!... O.o]] haha :) so ANYWHO :) Yesterday was my Dear Friend Tiasha's  Birthday :) Would just like to wish her one and post this pic for her :)

Happy Birthday Tiasha :)
Keep Happy :) Theres ALLOT more in the world to keep laughing at :) x
Xo.

I found this quote earlier today:
Throwing Lamps at people who need to lighten up :)

hahaha It made my day :)
lol
ALSO.
Lemi share something else that has been making my day :)



Its so beautiful :) EVEN THOUGH ITS OLD :)

haha OH...one last thing:)
Let your smile change the world, Dont let the World change your smile:)
Xo.


Sorry that this post wasnt the MOST fun you've ever had [[i apologize :)]]
aha BUT i promise we [[me]] shall stop being so dry :)
Night guys :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment