Friday, December 30, 2011

Rain ♫By Katarina

Sorry. For. Neglecting you.
Internet. Was. On. Its. Period.
SORRY :)
x

Hi guys :) Have a look :)
Rain :) x
Xo.
Rain Inspires me.
It keeps me thinking that theres still some good in the world.
And it makes me think of all the possibilities of life.
Xo.

A Best friend of min. just left for S.A today....and i shall miss her dearly :')
Chante..I Love you, and will miss your crazy ass like HELL.. And wish you ALL the best :) x
Xo.

ALSO.
I hope yall had a lovely Christmas :) sorry i missed it :)
hope this makes up for it :)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS :D
...Okay no.....that was RURAL xD hahaha :)
MERRY belated CHRISTMAS from us here at Stuck On Repeat :) :D x
Xo.

ALSO. Here are a few songs my iPods rockin ;)
Enjoy :) x

Amazing :) x
haha OH....and THIS is for my friend Robynne :) x
Ombrophobia.
The fear of being rained on :)
Xo.
Adios :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment