Monday, December 5, 2011

90(: -By Bumzy

I'm proud to say that this is our 90th posssssssssssssssssssssssssssst :D

CELEBRATEGOODTIMESCOMON.. :P

I was just thinking.. you know in Katarinas previous post about the Haiti thing..? When Lil WAyne starts singing/talking .. It JUST made it even cooler (: I mean it was already pretty cool but that just made it better <3






Well, I also wanted to say that.. People usually help quickly when something like that happens.. which I understand.. BUT.. people don't act quick to help people suffering from Hunger and are about to die..
They usually IM NOT SAYING DONT I'm saying they usually dont act quick for things which have been here for a while..

I am not against anything or anyone. Just stating a fact.


So..

On to a more uplifting point. :D

Yesterday was my friend Tiasha's birthday party [[you all knew that.. Hhaha,, just wanted to say it]]
WELL.. If your reading this Tiasha your party popped! (: <3
Oh and.. I had made an envolope with your card and gift.. but I left it at Katarinas house.. :(
So its at her house.. :D [[LEts ALL go to Katarinas house, next Monday.. ;) ]] Kaaaaaaaaaaatarina ;)

JOKING. I am not held liable for  people who are going to go there.. DONT GO THERE. :D



Well.. I saw this Pic which I thought was,. Hmmf. .. kinda.. fitted? if thats the word.. or its just a random picture which is in this post.. :D

Sorry for using lyrics to like.. yeah.. you see like I used
"See you deserve the best..YOUR BEAUTIFUL"-Lil Wayne
NOW.. I useeed.
"Your amazing just the way you are"-Bruno Mars



Well in actual fact..
 " The way we live our life and the way quotes help us and define us.. ...through music"-Bumzy Fact #1

sorry for such a boring post todayyy.. Its 07:51
annnd its my first proper Holday day.. <--if thats even a way to put it?
So.. Bye <3


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment