Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures and Concerts:)♫By Katarina

ELLO GUYS :)
SO sorry for the lakck of posts :)
Bloggers Constipation i guess... o_+
hahaha :D

Soooo.... i dont REALLY have much to say...EXCEPT THAT. Yesterday was the Presidents [[Of Botswana :)]] Concert and me and my choir [[Including Bumzy]] Sang for it :)
T'was lovely :)
ALTHOUGH....the president wasnt ACTUALLY THERE....so the Vice.P Had to come...and yet HE wasnt there EITHER...Mxxm. Figs.
OH WELL :)
Thought i might just share a few lovely pics with yall to make up for the LACKAGE [[dont thing thats a word but ANYWAYY xD]] of posts :)
ENJOY :) x


WELL... I just LOVE this hair :) Dont you?
Xo.

Nxawww......The best thing to do on cold days like these ^.^
Xo.
I cam accross this lovely pic the other day :) thought i might share it with you :)
Xo.

WELL....i just LOVE this pic ^.^ T'is quite lovely dont you think?
Xo.

I've recently taken a obsession to beautiful pictures of people smoking :) this is the first of many that ive found :)
Its pretty Goddam Beautiful neh?
Xo.

Eh.. just one of those days neh? :) x
Xo.
NXAW!!! ISNT IT ADOWABLE? :D
Xo.

Pfff....Mutiny i say.. o_+
Xo.

LOL! :D
Xo.
^.^ <3Xo.  

I thought T'ws adorable :) x
Xo.

:D ama do this one day :D
*Makes mental note :P
Xo.
#Truth
Xo.

;)
Smile :) It looks goo on you :)
Xo.

WELL. I'm off to the movies with my friend :)
AND REMEMBER.....OH shit...haha..erm...i forgot... :/
hehe. ANYWAY :) ADIOS :) x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment