Friday, December 2, 2011

on holidaaaay-by Bumzy

i am writing in smallll case letters because my  other hand is occupied by my 1 year old labrodor who is  trying to bite my music pencil..

OUCH. now its my handd. >.<

LOL.. anywwhooooo

My post about Love seems to have worked for that friend
who was in a pickle, <3

Anyone else need help? LOL..


We closed school today. we have a 6 week holiday. :D WOOH.

I chose this song because it just reminds me.. IM STILL ON HOLIDAY.


                
                                                                     I hope its the right one (:

So.. those of you who have had a success in the post. CONGRATS and those of u who have not.. It'll come. you just need to be patient..

Sorry this was a short post.. My next few or so.. Should be pretty long. since. I'm OON HOLIDAYY. <3

Now go and listen to marimbas.. apparently you are happier when you do.

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment