Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Will Do:)♫By Katarina

HEYO GUYS :D
SO. HERES a quote to start us off.

Some people care too much..
I think its called Love:)
-Winnie The Pooh x

[[That guy shall always have a special place in my heart :) x]]

Annnnnd NOW a lovely song :) [[Given to me by my singer friend Moonga :) x]]
[[i DO hope thats the right one :)]]
Right...LOVE THAT SONG.
ANYWHO :) Back to the theme this post :)
7.

I have recently discovered....i LOVE that number :D
for a few reasons 
  • My BIRTHDAY is on MARCH 7th :D [[Just sayin ;) haha :)]]
  • ...AND T'is just an awesome number :)
And in HONOR of such a number :)
I have DECIDED that :)
I shall get SEVEN peircings :) et
SEVEN Tattoos :D
ALSO.
The name of my future Coffee shop :) The name shall involve this AWESOME number :)

RIGHT.:)
:O....a BIG ASS LIGHTNING  just struck nearby :O :O
O.o Oh My...
haha ANYWHO :)
I shall leave you with this pic, and some lovely Tumblr's to check at :)
[[P.S Dont be afraid to send us a lil Msg :) saying How MUCH YOU LOVE OUR BLOGG ;) Ehh? Ehh? :D ..No?...Okay...-_-...well OR :) Send us a lil Msg about anything really :) To stuckon.repeat.kb@gmail.com :D We'd LOVE to hear from you :) x]]
ADIOS :)

Twists and Turns Of Fate :) x
Xo.

THIS cutie pie one is just SO. GODDAM. FRICKEN. CUTE :D i love it :D
and THIS POTE ASS. one...is PRETTY cool too :) [[P.S..if you hear some random music....DONT BE ALARMED xD haha :) T'is just the playlist she set up for us :)]]
Ayt. ENJOY :D x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment