Friday, December 23, 2011

Its Making Me Ill♫By Katarina

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS :D
Hope YALL are enjoying yours more than ME -_-
ANYWHO. I do believe that my Bumzy is coming back today :D So yall dont have to deal with ME for THAT much anymore..[[YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Me: -_-]] haha :)
OH GOSH how i missed my Bahumi :) x

AND IN OTHER NEWS.
I think FB [[Facebook]] is making me sick +_o
Ergh. HEY.
Ever woke up one morning and just thought to yourself *Gosh.... i am UGLY, UNTALENTED, LOST and NOT PARTICULALRY ATTRACIVE.....Whats the point?.
Yup....Welcome to my Friday morning.
SO i decided i was SO SICK myself, THAT... i went and did a BUNCH of IRRITATING, PROBABLY WONT DO MUCH ANYWAY, LONG exercises for about an hour.... And i felt a bit [[BIT]] better :)
So thats good i guess :)

So my advice :) When you are feeling FRUSTRATED with YOURSELF, i suggest you DONT REACH FOR THE KNIFE, reach for your yoga mat, and do some sit ups and...such :)
Surprisingly....it DOES help :)
Hmmf.... Go figure O.o

EITHER WAY :)
I finished this REALLY lovely book yesterday :)

Finding Cassie Crazy- By Jaclyn Moriarty:)
It looks like this and it truly IS lovely :)
One of the best books I've ever read :)
P.S. I. LOVE. LYDIA :D x
Xo.

Yep :) I'd DEFINATELY reccomend it :) :
Heres the blurb:

The Ashbury-Brookfield Pen-Pal Project starts out as one annoying English teacher's desire to bring back the art of letter writting, but for best friends Em, Lydia [[♥ Xo.]] and Cassie, writting to complete strangers who happen to be 'Brooker Boys' has a seriously surprising outcome. While Emily and Lydia are busy flirting, fragile Cass has to cope with a boy who seems to hate her. It's just one more problem on a long list, but when her friends find out, full-on war between the schools is inevitable...
...OKAY...ADDMITTED... it doesnt sound THAT interesting..... BUT.... I can honestly say its one of the best books I've ever read :) If you see it on a shelf.. TAKE IT :D
...but dont actualy...STEAL it...come on guys :P :)

ALSO.
I love this song :)


Its Old, but its nice :)
Adios :) x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment