Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Wall:)♫By Katarina

BUENOS DIAS GUYS :)
WELL......I FOR ONE...feel MUCH better :)
So yes..as previously mentioned, my WALL ^ is THIS...LOVE.PIECE of HANDY-WORKK if i DO say so myself ^.^ Take a Gander.





T'is quite lovely isnt it? :) it took quite a while in the making, and is STILL a working progress :)
and the best part is, ALL these lovely pics were found in Old magazines :D
[[Ohhhhhhhh....So there WAS something to the whole CUT STUFF OUT OF MAGAZINES tip....Ohhhh..]]
Pfff :)
I shall show you guys an END pic when my WHOLE Orange wall is filled with pictures, and ill show you guys some of my favorites :D So stay tuned :)

THIS...is a lil word I'd like yall to use :) [[or at least TRY to xD]] Today :)
T'is just a LOVELY way to brighten up your vocab :) x
[[YOUR WELCOME ;D x]]

Yep :) ALSO found in a magazine :)
Xo.
I just learned that MY Bahumi...has little friends ALL OVER the GODDAM world...and she DIDNT TELL ME >.< Fig :)
Well, any friend of Bahumi's, is a friend of mine :) x
ALSO....I just DIED listening to that song Bumzy posted xD hahaha
I RECKON yall give it a listen :)
 
ENJOY YOUR WEDNESDAY :D
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment