Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lack-BY BUMZY

Sorry for the lack of  posting.. my brother is home for a few weeks and I have been caught up with that.. not seeing your brother for 5 months is actually pretty tough.. :/

SO. happy NEW YEAR :) did y'all stay awake till 12? I DID. AT HOME. when I could have been at some beast party :) but anywoooooooo..

Katarina is away for awhile.. so I am even more sorry that you hav4 to be stuck with me..


RECENTLY my sister started playing modern songs on the piano.. her most recent one is by Justin BIeberr.

hahhaha.. its not that bad actually..

That should be me are the most frequent words I hear in the song.. so am I right to assume that the song is called "That should be me" :)

<3

My puppy well, I still wish he was a puppy.. is ill.. :(

xxxxxxx

You should really check out this tumblr page..
kushandwizdom.tumblr.com

Its not the link.. its just the site :)


WEll.. ADIOS.
xxxx

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment