Monday, January 16, 2012

Pour Mes Amis :)♫By Katarina

HEY GUYS :) So i see you've admired our changes to the bloggg;)
Yes.. Im sexy ;) *Stop applauding ^.^
Bahaha Never mind :) GAHHHH... You know what pissed me off this morning? O.o
The fact that if you make a NEW PAGE on your blog [[haha almost wrote BLAG there xD haha :) ]] that it is NOT a SEPARATE part of the blog [[almost wrote BLIG then ... -_- this needs to stop]] haha
THEREFORE.
You CANNOT change the backround.... -_-
OR. anything ELSE...FOr that matter -_-
THAT. Pissed me off -_-
Gahh. OH WELL :)
Moving on :)

The next few photos i shall dedicate to a few friends of mine :) [[JUST so that they know that i STILL Love them :) ....And... to make up for the money i stole.... >_>...Pff.. ;)]]
Enjoy :)

THIS... IS pour my Bestie Bahumi :)
I just ALWAYS think of you when i see this pic :)
A. POTE looking colored Child with an Afro :)
...Which is cute :) x
Xo.

And THIS one is pour my Lovely Ethiopian Ballerina friend, Aklil :)
This was the picture i told you about that one time :) I think of YOU when i see it :)
x
Xo.

LOOK ROBYNNE :D IT DREW YOU! :D ..Ehem...
Itself....Hmmm O.o Odly enough.... you look a LOT like that box O.o
OH WELL :) haha x
Xo.

And THIS one is for Chante :) x
Coffee + Boxm = Chante :) Miss you bum
Xo.

And this one is for Tiasha :D
What a ROCKING Domo Moment ;) Ehh? Ehh?? ;D
No..?
...Okay... x xD
Xo.

THIS one is pour My friend Yufei :)
hahahaha :) I allways think of YOU when i see it xD :) x
Xo.

THIS one is pour my science buddy APARNA :D
Soft Kitty, Warm kitty....blah blah BLAH :) x
Xo.

THIS... is just a lil somn somn for a Geneva :)
haha saw it and thought of you :)
Xo.


And LASTLY....THIS is pour My friend Natasha :)
You said you were looking for pics with watetr :) i saw THIS one a decided you should like it :)
Bahaha :) x
Xo.
I Have school starting on Wednesday [[ WHY is it spelled like that?? O.o I ASK YOU!?!?!]] And i cant find my Activities Sheet..
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. -_-
hahahahahaha That sounded asian xD hahaha :)
ALSO. i started a MEDIA Club with my friends :) It should be fun :D !
WELL. Hope this was a decent Monday for you guys :) x
Go make call up your friend :)
ADIOS AMIGOS...FLAMINGOS....blah di blah di BLAH :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment