Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zoo's and Coffee♫By Katarina

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Amigos :)
Que Pasa?? :)
[[ i HOPE i said that right and dont offend my Spanish readers ... O.o xD]]
Well. I had a Splendid evening avec my Palls Bahumi and Pien :) x
I Wuv you guys :) x
....But no way in HELL am i EVER letting you near my coffee AGAIN >.< [[...Lets just say...Le  Dutch people like a Facking TRUCK-LOAD of SUGAR in Le coffee -_- Blag xD :)]]
We watched a really cool movie [[that i CANNOT QUITE remember the name....something about a ZOO though O.o haha :)]] and got stared at by random Shady people :) [[Chollos :) ]]
... I liek using the word Le infront of most things now... O.o
How lovely :)
WELL. i shall leave you with this pic and be on my way :)
HEY....Make yourself a BUCKET LIST :D
...and start CROSSING. OFF. SOME. STUFF :) x
Peace.

Graffiti Love <3
Xo.
OH! By the way! How you guys like the theme of Stuck on Repeat?? Thinking we should change it.... Hows about you guys?? x
Night :) x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment