Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hmmf-by bumzy

I finally logged on! I am so sorry for the low count of posting.. its Holidays and my uncle was in town and >> aggggh I have NO excuse.. have the right to send me HATE mail..

BUT dont ;) 
Because I shall start posting more.. :)

Today, I chilled with my 3 good friends.. 
Katarina, Natasha and Rebekah :)

Rebekah donno if i spelt your name correct or not and I'm too lazy to check on FB if I did .. :)

We did alot.. We went through old magasines cutting out pics..
Its a brilliant way of recycling and all :P

Thanks to Katarina I dont think I would have done it :))

I was so S.M.A.R.T o.O
I left all my cuttings at Katarinas house -________-

well heres a lovely pic to leave y'all with 


<3




#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment