Monday, January 16, 2012

For Rebekah:)♫By Katarina

First of all. i am SORRY. I have NO idea HOW i missed these two..Honestly.. None..
Shame on me -_-
But here you go. And you get TWO because i love you and coz you're special :D

You Silly Mushroom :) Its true :) There is NEVER a Dull moment
with Rebekah Taylor :)
x
Xo.

And HERE'S A SECOND ONE :D
Aint it  cute? :D x
Xo.
You know... i SWEAR I'm partially BLIND o_+ i Have NO clue how i could have missed this!! CO i remember looking SPECIFICALLY for MUSHROOMS, for YOU when i was PLANING this post....
So.... O.o Gahh. :)
Well There you go :)
ALSO..! I Just watched Life as we know it :) ITS CUTE :D
Night guys :) x
Xo.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, katarina you are the sweetest friend in the world, and those are the yummiest looking mushrooms ive ever bestowed my eyes upon <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha :) Glad u liked em' :D x
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete