Friday, January 20, 2012

Not good at All.♫By Katarina

Well... I feel rather horrid today...
Its just. Not a good day.
Quite literally.
I found myself yelling at my bed To DO something with its life....
Yes.
Not good at ALL.

You know whats not nice?
Thinking your finally DONE with a chapter in life, but then it decides to come pay you a visit and see how you've been.
Gahhh.

Also....Those FUGLY, meaningless, stupid sounding songs that get stuck in your head for the whole day.
Gahh.

WELL :) On the plus side. I have been going through THIS Beautiful Tumblr all day :) Done by my Friend Michelle :).
Its the potest thing ive seen in a while and its got some fucking awesome quotes to make you stop and THINK about your life. I love it :)
And this. Is good :)
If you know whats GOOD for you... O.o You'll give it a glance O.o
...I KNOWWWW where you live O.o
...OKay...No...
I do not...
But..STILL....!!!
Well. Bye.
Find a meaning in your lives.
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment