Monday, January 16, 2012

Old Friends && a hole lot of Brigadeiros :) xx

OK.. SO I have yet to apologise for athing or two..

I got in touch with my old friend and I just really feel like hopping on a plane to Malaysia.. :/

I really go miss her.. like the sun misses the moon. OK that was just really stupid annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd L.A.M.E :P hahhah.

MOVING ON :)

I have been making these Brazilian chocolate treats..
they are called Brigadeiros.
I'm not exactly sure of the pronounciation. BUT
Its the thought that counts riiight???
;)

It consists of
Condensed milk,
Cocoa powder
annnnd butter :P


Hahahhaha..

I just found such a ohh how lovely picture.. :) x

doesn't this wanna make you wanna go awwwww?
<3




MoVING ON.. ONCE AGAIN :P

Brigadeiros are so delicious..

This weekend I watched Kim's Fairytale wedding.
And I realised.. How could she not realise from the beginning the way this guy acted..

He wanted to sleep with his dogs ALL the time -_-
Like in the same bed.. right next to him.. and kim on the other side,
NASTY.

I understand if you love your dogs, yeah you wanna spend time with them.. but leave sometime for your Wife xD



nxawwwww <3


OK ,..

I also watched the Golden Globes,
Daaaaang people looked good.

:)


OK, well I shall post laterrr on and I promise to post more.. my new years resolution..
;)

I'm not making negative comments.. just,, LIFE


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment