Thursday, January 19, 2012

Teachers suck, But my music Rocks.♫By Katarina

LOOK! :D
Its glitter -_-
XD
Xo.
Hola Guys :)
WELL. School has been going on for the past two days.....I quite dislike most of my teachers..
They are all Dull and boring.
Quite like a textbook -_-
BUUUUT :D
I have AWESOME music :D So its all good ^_^
And [[ME. Being the good old sport that i AM]] I'm gonna share some of them wif you :) x
ENJOY.




Rights. These ones ^ Are rather...erm... Creepy O.o Vid wise :) BUT They still awesome all the same :)
My sister says this sounds like a confused Bee xD haha
...quite a good description if i do say so myself xD

This one is beautiful :) x
AS IS this vid :)
Beautiful :)
WELL. This is Kat. Reminding you to NOT Think positive and over estimate things..
Unless you want to be disappointed -_-
Adios
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment