Thursday, January 12, 2012

Without A Muse By Katarina

Hey guys :)
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <- LOVE Saying that :)
SO. As you all know :)
Yesterday i had My three lovely best friends come over and we spent the afternoon cutting out pictures from magasines [[Its called RECYCLING. Get wid it ;D ]]
and i got some LOVELY pictures and NOW my wall looks a lil somthing like this :)



Yep....I like my wall :D
I am currently eating a mango.. and would just like to tell you all, that it is yummy :)
haha So. Yesterday. I have decided to give up.
Gaaaaaah.
EITHER WAY :)

I came across THIS mix of songs yesteday :) thought i might share it with you [[coz i'm nice ;) ]]

Sigh......nothing better than house and techno :D
Well....besides mangos......O.o
lol :)
ALSO
If you are feeling rather down, or bored.. Or in the mood to laugh your left SOCK off [[coz the left sock sucks ANYWAY xD]]  Then i suggest you look YONDER :D ....
... in other words. there.
lol :)
RIGHT. WELL.
I DO appologise if this post was not AS love as you thought...Sorry :)
AND expect some changes around here :)
This is Kat reminding you to go watch a cartoon :D !!
haha Caos :)
Xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hii Kat :D Thanks for the mention :) Hey just a question what did you use to glue the pictures to your wall? Thinking of doing something similar :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ahha Sticky Stuff :)/Press-stick. EITHER WAY :)
    That :D haha YAY!
    We must make a plan to cut pictures together :) x
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete