Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Life:)♫By Katarina

This is my life, And what i say
Goes:)
Xo.
HEY GUYS :)
I'm Back :) and never better :)
OH. I've recently realized, that my idol is Eliza Doolittle :) :D x
heres a reason why :)

<3
AND IN OTHER NEWS :)
Back from S.A :)
Stopped by Sun city...which was a BLAST :D x
Love that place.
You know whats good about being in a BIG ASS place where you dont know a SINGLE person???

Waaaaaaaaaait for it....
This...WICKED feeling of not giving a SHIT about what any of these random people think.
Coz you'll probably never see any of them again :)
And THAT...ladies and gents [[well....mostly ladies...or gents aswell O.o ...Okay i'm not sure. Blogger has no *YOU ARE ENTERING STUCK ON REPEAT. OH BY THE WAY, ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE* Button...sadly.. xD]]
Where was i...?..
AHHH YES :)
And THAT.... is what life is all about :) Doing your own thing and not giving a DAM about who sees or what they have to say about it :)
x
LOVELY

Its kinda nice out on the edge... its even better on the other side though :)
x
Xo.
SO. I've got a little favor to ask of you all :)
Grab a piece of paper, and a pen [[Noooo...not a Hippo -_- You can put that one baaack...Jesus! Silly people -_- haha xD :) ANYWHO]] and a pen
And write down, I Have...
And then.
write what you are most insecure about yourself.
[[ie: horrible noes....my hair is gangly....my arms are too long...acne...thunder thighs.]]
whatEVER comes to mind yeah? :)
OKAY.
Now. Leave a space.
And put a BIG OLD HEART in that space :)
And NOW write, next to, or under or...wherever really :P

And I'm cool with that :)
Ooor....I'm Chilled with it. Or.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.
But something along the lines of that then :)


Like Nike..
Just do it.:)

Lifes a TRUCK FULL more easier when you EMBRACE your faults, rather than avoid, hate and despair over them :)
It Really really is :) x

I know its hard..... But try it :)
ALSO. If your hair IS messy one day, make up for it :) x
Xo.
Speaking of Hair. I Stumbled upon the most B E A U T I F U L Tumblr page i have ever seen in my ENTIRE. LIVING [[not dead]] LIFE :D
Its a MOTHER EFFING AWESOME Tumblr about Hair :)
Just. Hair. wih inspirations, and the BEST hairstyles i've ever seen! :D
Check it :)

ALSO.... If anyone would care, as to so much EXPLAIN to me...how the HELL Tumblr works.. i would be EVER so grateful :D x
ALSO. Any of our followers Tumblr owners?? :)
Feel free to send us the link to you page and we'll check it out :) x

This is Kat, Reminding you,
to live your lief for YOU. YOU. YOU. and NOBODY ELSE but YOU :)
Okay?
*Yessssss Kat.
Okay :)
Till next time :) Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment