Monday, November 21, 2011

These Words Of Mine:)♫By Katarina

Theeeeeeeeeeeese words of minnnnnne...Make me SICK x_O
HAHAH ;D
HEY GUYS :)
Sorry for the lack of...erm...UNORGANIZED..ermm...NESS OF Stuck On Repeat lately :P :)
We've been experiencing Fails :)
haha SO....I was "Studying"..and came across THIS lovely old song :)


Its old...But its lovely :) haha kinda like that old lady down the street ;D

lol xD SO..
I..Hav got exams starting on Thursday :)...and have made...NO apparent effort on studying and such :)
THEREFORE. I shall fail :)
I've also RECENTLY updated my od DINOSAUR of a computer :)
so NATURALLY, all my things were wiped out :)....INCLUDING :(
...All my bookmarked Tumblr pages...:( that i still wanted to see....MLJEGH! [[P.S <--- That be my word for anything :)]]
Grrrr...HOW DARE? O.o
ANYWHO :) getting to the point, If any of yall [[and by yall i mean our LOVELY viewers of Stuck On Repeat :) Luv u guys ;D x]] If Any of yall have a Tumblr page, and would like to get more views, Please send it to us at stuckon.repeatkb@gmail.com OR leave it as a comment :)
And We'll give it a look :)
Coz..well..i LOVE pics :D

haha yep :)
WELL, thats about IT for me :)
HEY! Here's an idea:
CUT.OUT.PICTURES.FROM.MAGAZINES.
Its Recycling ;D
Caos :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment