Monday, November 7, 2011

P.S - By Bumzy

Today. was.. Today <3

I'M BACK PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE <3

Miss me much?? well obviously you did.. lerrr deeeeeeeeeeer.. :D

I went to guy fawks on Saturday.. and I watched Magical fireworks. :)
Oh yeah.. you should really watch this movie called The Help.. if your not in to like Drama iish. stuff. THEN DON'T WATCH IT.. :) LOL.. It's based on two Black domestic workers who look after white kids in Mississippi in like 1940s I think.. OR maybe even earlier.. and they write a book together and iish.. and its like how they werent treated right.. annnnd stuff.. <3



So.. just a quicky.. OMG.. I just heard a few days ago .. that guy in fish hooks say Yeeeeer Buddy.. Like the way Pauly D says it in Jersey Shore.. Oh well.. As Katarina says.. ''In order for you to be original.. be prepared to be copied.! <3''- Katarina Kojic

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment