Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ballons & Lloyd♥:) ♫By Katarina

Ahhhh sigh.....Chocolate give me SUCH love ♥ ^.^
haha had you exited there for a moment neh? hahaha :)
How Yall doin? :) 
Me? Oh AM doing GREAT :) haha OH how i love music ^.^

 
haha HOW i love this vid :D
hahaha Mike Ponser's mouth is ODD xD
Hahaha....nope... :)
just NOT getting over how HILARIOUS the chick in the red dress looks walking xD haha :)
She looks like she just SHAT her pants xD
lol Shames :)
Yep...LOVE this vid :).....WHICH inspired me to go looking for THIS pic :D
:)
Xo
Haha its so lovely :)
Wow...i wonder what would happen if the whole world did this one day? .. :D
[[errmmm the planet would become OVER POLLUTED KATARINA!! -_-]]
Oh Shut up brain!! >.<
Hmmf....we should SO make a plan to do that :D

[[hmmm...blogger is being a pain today O_+ BUt i shall put up some MORE balloon pics coz am IN THE MOOD :D ]]
This is really pretty neh? :)
DURH :D
Xo.

:D
Xo.

All by my lonesome, Balloonsome...red self :)
Xo,

....this has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING...but i just thought it looked AWESOME :)
Xo.

Beautiful :)
Xo.

Balloons are like people...If you dont hold onto them...they float away...
Wow..thats DEEP. :D
Xo.

...Ama do this one day :D
Watch me ;)
Xo.

...She looks like a dead puppet xD haha :)
Xo.

Love :)
<3

Nxawwww :)
The Balloon's so cute :D ;)
Xo.

....This MUST be donte someday :)
Xo.

I'm A bit shy...So My Balloons shall dot he talking :)
Xo.

Going to a funeral...NEED Balloons :)
R.I.P
Xo.

This one just reminds me of a purple farm :)
...OH and balloons :D
Xo.

Homeless...But not Balloonless...So its all Good :D
Xo.
Luke...I...Am you balloon XD
haha
Xo.
OKAY!
Now that i have OFFICIALLY bored you to death with my balloons :D
I have just realized..... I am OBSESSED with these things :D ^.^
So, MOI is off to add something to my bucket list [[ ;) ]] and be on my way :)
Find something to obsess over :D :)
Go in peace :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment