Monday, November 14, 2011

Athazagoraphobia♫ By Katarina

Yep...sounds like Gibberish neh? ;D
haha :)
Xo.
HEYO :)
haha Sorry for the lack of interesting posts on my side :)
Ahhh Sigh :) its SO nice scrolling down and seeing some other name than MINE!!
xD haha :)
ANYWHO :)
I've decided ama protest against Facebook :)
Why?
Pff...Beats me xD haha :)
ALSO...i has exams coming up so i NEED to get flopping SERIOUS with life haha :)
Exams are next week thurs....Shit just got real
-_- [[<----- serious face O.o xD]]

OH WELL :)
I made my FIRST Batch of red velvet cupcakes yesterday...but the first batch FAILED...EPICALLY....ie: BURNT into Rock life red...erm..things O.o
TEEHEE :)
So next time i make them..they shall HOPEFULLY be more representable so i can posts a pic of them for yall :D
;D

HEY!
yall remember that song PA-PA-RA-AMERICANO :D
hah yeah?
WELL, heres an EQUALLY awesome song by them :)

Sigh....SUCH...and AWESOME...SONG :D

haha :) Well enjoy THAT :)
Heish....i had to finish 8 french DEVIL activities..that am supposed to MEMORIZE for TOMORROW...and a drama script and and English essay WAITING for me...
But aaaaaaaaaargh.
x_x

Grrr ;D

JUUST thought i'd share this with yall :)
Xo.

  TEEHEE :)
OH i ALMOST forgot :)
Yesterday i was reading ALL about my Astrological sign :) [[me being a PISCES and being drawn to all that kinda stuff ;D haha ]] and i found it QUITE interesting :)
One thing that i found the MOST interesting was

Pisces:
the sign of self undoing.

QUITE interesting if you ask me :) heres the link if yall wanna have a look :) [[Pfff i KNOW you do ;)]] haha :)
Zodiac signs :)
WELL :) thats it from MY side of the fence :D
hahaha off to go do my Drama and english....Ahhh #fishballs -_-
;D ADIOS :)
Xo. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment