Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pretty Girl Rock;D-By Bumzy & Katarina

Heyo Guys :) Kat here :D
Haha well, this is our first JOINT post tegether :) me nd Bumz:) SO Give us SOME credit :D haha
Well, this bee the Ptretty Girl Rock Post :D haha
Well...This is just a reminder that you dont HAVE to edit your pics to be beautiful :)
ALSO: All these pics that we gots here, DO NOT BELONG TO US:)
They belong to the beautiful models :)
Enjoy! :D
Xo.

Yo (: Bumzy..
As Kat as already said we are doing a pretty girl rock themed post. This is to show that your pretty
Matter your colour size or what colour your eyes are :D
Your beuatiful Aux Naturaaaaaaaal (: You don't need edits to be called beautiful
All the pics are copyright and you shall be suid if you use them..
Here is a mood fitting song.. and enjoy the pics!


#Press Play ;D


One word.. Beautiful.. My beautiful cousin Michelle
<3
#

come un gatto carino.. bella.. Ica ,hope My Italiano
was goooood :D
<3 
My Etheopian Beauty Aklil :)
Xo.


What can I say?? Beauty at its besssst, My friend Aparna  <3
Aux Naturrral :D
#


THIS is my very own Bumzy :) x
Rocking her FRO :)
Xo.

A beautiful pic of my Buddy Kausar:)
hahah knew her since we was tiny tots :D
Xo.

My Beautiful Italian Friend Ica <3
I Love you.. x


Happiness is the key to everything :D Beautiful pic Cuzzy Michelle <3
#

Camille <3 Beautiful.
#

Another pic of Ica <3
Your pretty-gosh darniiiiit :D
xx
  


One of thos pics which your like.. " Uhm.. what's that hand doing there?"
Beautiful Picture Neo. Your beautiful no matter what people say <3
#



A Beautiful pic of a crazy ass chick called Nora :)
Miss you bum!
Xo.


Another pic of the beautiful Nora:)
Xo.


My crazy Beautiful, Friggging Bud. Gahh. I love you Penny
Unicorn.
#



You smile <3 Penny I love it. Gah.
#



Do the Pretty Girl Rock ;)
Penny. Hot dayuuuum
#



The way I miss this chick :/ Tay your Gorgeous.
#



BEHOLD! THE BEAUTIFUL ZAHRAA :D
This Bum SHOULD be a model :) dont u fink? :)
Xo.



My Pretty Pretty Zahraa:)
Xo.



C'est my beautiful cosin Anya :)
It actually shocks me at times how god dam BEAUTIFUL she is:)
Xo.



NXAW :D Such a lovely pic:) x
Xo.



Your Pretty.. Deal with it Chante :D <3
#



My OTHER beautiful Cosin Mina :)
Rockin her SERBIAN GIRL ROCK ;D haha Ljubavi moja :) x
Xo.



The way you mean everything to me <3 Frigging heckk..your Hot. ;)
 Nadya. I love ya
#



Pretty Picture. :D Your beauty.. Nadya
#



Heish! Dam you!
A Beautiful pic of a friend of myn, Teodora :) x
Xo.



my OTHER Teodora :) Beautiful :)
Serb Swagggg ;D x
Xo.


I'm a girl.
I like being called pretty, hot, fly, cute, sexy, funny, pote, lovable, awesome, amazing and nice
but...
I LOVE being called Beautiful:)
Xo.

There you have it.. Pretty Girl Rock. now go find your Pretty Girl rock in you,. :D
Hope you all enjoyed our Beautiful models (:
REMEMBER: Copyright pictures. If you want to use them send a message.. Or DON'T use them
with no permission <3
#

No comments:

Post a Comment