Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I.S.F.H.I.C.S.R :D♫By Katarina

Yeeeeer...You're probably wondering *Wtf? Wtf does THAT mean Katarinaaaa? O.o*
WELL....I.S.H.I.C.S.R stands for
I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY I COULD SHIT RAINBOWS :D
As IN:

Yep....Shitting rainbows...When ur just SO DAM HAPPY :D
Xo.
Turns out...My Dance teacher is the NICEST SWEETY PIE Ever :D
He didnt MURDER ME and serve me to his DOGS like i THOUGHT he would.....No no :D
hahaha He gave me a B+ for my overall grade [[when i was expecting a U minus :D ]] AND we bassically just danced around and fooled around for the rest of the hour and a half :D :D hahaha
[[ Yes Bahumi...you missed out...BIG TIME :D :D :D ]]
And PLUS, Choir WASNT The AWKWARD MOMENT FROM HELL...But the most FUN lesson in the history of EVER :D
haha We sang some ADORABLY HAPPY Zulu [[haha YESS ZULU xD]]songs :D haha the kind  that just wanna make you get up and DANCE :D haha :)
[[Yes Bahumi.....you missed out AGAIN xD :) x]]

And so....MY day was awesome :D Ahhhh Sigh...its days like these that make u want to say EFF OFF to all those OTHER days that u just wanna throw out the window :) x

SIGH.....I shall NOW....leave u with a pic and Vamanos :D :)

Laughter is the best Medicine :)
#Truth By Kat xD
<3

Hahaha :) HEY...
It DOES get better :)
Even if it seems like it doesnt...It does :)
[[haha just scroll down the blog for proof xD haha]] :)
Google FUNNY THINGS :)
And KEEP Smiling :) x
Adios :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment