Sunday, November 6, 2011

INSPIRED TO COLOUR :D♫By Katarina

HI GUYS :D
[[Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss i miss Bumzy Too :( I dono why she has decided to desert me here ALL BY MY LONESOME :( x]]
SO.
Ama make this a cute short post and let yall be :D
You know those songs that when u hear...u just feel like getting off your ass and just DOING SOMETHING? :D
Yeah, a song that INSPIRES YOU? :)
Yeah....well THESE TWO SONGS do that to me


^ Remixed AWESOMER version ^.^
 I.Heart.S.H.M  ^.^

Which INSPIRED ME to do THIS :D


Before..... x_x
I know....its FUGLY isnt it..OH btw FAILS :)
THAT...is my phone x_x
Well...WAS :D :D
Xo.

Annnnnnnnd LOOK AT IT NOW :D
Xo.

Preeeeeeeeeeeetty Awesome Hey? ;)
hahaha THAT was done with simply some permanent markers :)
WELL...ENJOY YOUR EVENING :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment