Thursday, November 10, 2011

And I'm left to pick up peices of myself.♫ By Katarina

Hey guys:)
NOT feeling my best today...
So ama just plonk a few things here that i feel like...PLONKING and go try sleep.

I went to a Hindu Temple and a Mosque today :)
Which was PRETTY MUCH, the highlight of my day :)

I learned the word Modesty:
the quality of being modest. freedom from vanity and boastfulness.
i shall lern to do that from now on.

No one gives a shit...
As simple as that


Song i'm lising to at the mo.
 
One of those days where u just feel like the stupidest, most useless bum in the whole dam universe
#Welcome
 
Poverty is a big problem..but a BIGGER problem, is not knowing how to solve one
 
Its So sad going back to your school and seeing the new generation of fags and mini-douchbags....Its worth ruining your ALREADY ruined day.
Gosh

I told my mom i' going to fast [[for the poor hungry children of Africa]]
And she tuned me ish saying HOWS HAT GONNA HELP.
And i cant REEEEEALLY explain myself to my mother...so THERE.

That moment when u hear Christina Aguileras voice, and suddenly you idea of a sing carrier goes DOWN the toilet
#Flushhhhhhhh.

Feeling upset knowing the only thing thats keeping your family together is money :)

Annnnnnnnd yeah........Just thinking that somewhere, out there, is a lil kid dying coz they dont have food...
Its enough to drive a person insane with grief and sadness.
And quite frankly...I sick of it...and quite frankly....i dont know what to do....
At the same time.
Yeah...stick that through ur straw and SUCK it..
xD
Teehee :)
Well...Im Off. Night guys x
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment