Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ik hou van je (I Love you) - By Bumzy

As you have heard from Katarina.. we have exams and guess what?
since the teachers who teach the class english marks the exam.. hmm..
well the whole of 2K were going to faiiiil.. due to the teacher having a
strong hatred or dispisement or just plain were rude.. were rude to teachers..
according to teachers.. you see coming from us.. we aren't we are just well mannered people. ;)
                                           ARE WE NOT??

well todays Post is mainly bout.. that special person ;) I have a dear friend who seems to be in a pickle. :D



Well.. Love is something you feel. its not forced upon like many other things in your life. except if ure in like arranged marriages and ishh.. well thats beside the point.. well anyway... If you like someone.. hmmf.. How can I say this.. and they like you.. dont think it will be awkward. Things happen for  a reason so you need to experience it before you can comment.. <3




You need to see things.. differently <3


I know I am NO psychologist and iish. and if ure not into like Love stories  and Chick flicks and stufff.. Just.. well hear me out.. My friend told me this..
ATTENTION ALL GUYS: BRAIN SWITCH ON NOW. <3

"Im A girl.
I like being called Pretty, Fly, Hot, Cute, Funny, Pote, Awesome, Lovely, Lovable, amazing and sexy.
BUT....I LOVE, being called beautiful:) "
;D
Xo.

EMPHASIVE ON the beautiful GUYS.. :D GUYS: YOU MAY SWITCH OF YOUR brains now.. so to overpower them :)

I know there those guys who want girls and say they like them then just deny it at the final stage or embarass you.. well.. guess what? You'll never know unless you try..
I know hearts break.. but relationships biuld even stronger (trying to sound smart)

LOL..





So. go out there.. GUYS: find your pretty girl rock... GIRLS: Go find that person you just wanna say Heyy too <3


#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance

2 comments: