Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quotes that make my ♥ skip a beat ♫By Katarina

Ahhhh sigh :)
I love how..SWISHY Hair is when u wash it :D
hahaha :)
Hey guys :)
HAPPY GUY FAWKS! :D
How u celebrating it?
Coz I'M not doing ANYTHING -_-
Grrr. :)
NO worries :) I can sit here and have fun and blog to yall like a looser :)
And i LOVE it :)

Kinda like how i love THIS pic :)

Amma MARRY this kid one day ^_^ watch me!
xD
Xo.

I also have an obsession for this song for the mo :)



hahahah its LOVELY :)
Either way :) here's just a few lovely lyrics from a few songs that i think are LOVELY and think i should share with you :)
Enjoy

I've Sold My Soul So Long Ago
I've Overgrown Replacements ^.^♫
-By Locnville

I'm Not a Supermodel
I still Eat McDonals :D ♥
-By Demi Lovarto

Don't You Know You Should'a Loved Me
For My inner :) ♥
-By Sean Kingston

Bwuuuuuuuuuuuuuerrrrrrrrrrpppppppppeeeeeeerzzzzzzzzp
♫ xD
-By DUBSTEP xD

You're Gonna Catch a Cold
From the Ice inside you soul ♫
-By Christina Perri

Why Am I doing This To Myself
Loosing My mind On A Tiny Error.? ♫
-By Jessie J :)

You KNow That I'm A Crazy Bitch
I Do What I Want When I Feel Like It XD
-By Avril Lavigne :)

Sometimes Theres Airplanes You cant jump out :)
-By One Republic

Why's Everybody So Obsessed?
Money Cant buy us Happiness ♥
-By Jessie J

Wrong In All The Right Ways ♥
-By P!nk

Smiling But We'er Close to tears :)
-By The Script

Thats it for now :)
Now go have a lovely evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment