Sunday, November 27, 2011

It will Rain -By Bumzy

Dear Fellow Blog-mates.. Sorry for the lack of posts due to our busy exam schedules.. So we have been trying to study and do everything.. I undersstand how dissapointing and annoying it can be when you open up the blog and you are ready for a post and theres nothing -_-

So Today.. I shall be showing you a few picturesss. I think these Pictures are like THE BEST. :D

You should also listen to this song while looking at the pictures..


It will Rain-Bruno Mars My favourite words or lines how ever you say it, YES.. My favourite words are..  "If you ever leave me babaayyyyyy.. Leave some Morphine at my Dooooooor.. <3"
                                                             
                                                                
                                               


Ok.. here ARE the pics...



This pic just fitted my mood due to my Maths exam..
I PASSED thatttt ishh <3




<>
I love theseee. <3







LOL. :D




Trueeee that.. <3
you should really check out her tumblr page... name is under all of
her pics.. her tumblr page is filled with lovely sayings. <3



Well Hope you all feel better about yourselves... if the song was to down.. like if it made you feel down then I'm sorrry.. it's Just that I love that sonng.. <3

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

  

No comments:

Post a Comment