Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is This Really Helping?♫By Katarina

SORRY for not changing the pic yesterday &
SORRY for DENYING you of a post in the past few days!

Blame the exams ...-_- :D Which btw are ALMOST OVERRRR!!! :D ....Okay so i still have English...but..how the FLOP do u study for ENGLISH? O.o I ASK YOU!
haha So MEANING :) i am free to post :) haha
WOW. Quite a bit has happened this week :)

SO. FIRSTLY. I Would like to share with you Another Tumblr Page :) By my Crazy friend Mwape. :D She likes Chicken xD haha Enjoy :)

RIGHT! :) SO, on Sunday, i saw something rather...ermm...Distressingly sad..On the news [[ie: look at a normal persons Thigh. Yeah? Well :) that was the size of the WHOLE BODY of the little nine year old boy, with no food, no water, no nothing, living in the middle of India...So yeah]] So. i had this idea that i was going to fast. ie: not eat ANYTHING all day, except for like a slice of toast at night. So yeah....That happened for about ermm.... 3 days, And my mom TOLD ME. REPETIVELY, that this is not healthy and Who exactly are you helping by doing this? SO, Stubborn me didnt listen, and yesterday, well i erm...colapsed...so..haha :) and then when i woke up [[or whatEVER it is that i was doing O.o]] so, when i woke up, it OCCURRED to me. That am not helping ANYONE by doing such. [[Thanks Mom:) x]]
O.o
SO, i gave up that silly fase and simply decided to do something else. Which you WILL see soon on the blog :) x

haha Please enjoy this pic of a  lovely thing :)
I WANT...that SHIRT!...Dont you? :)
Xo.
Has anyone ever noticed just how MUCH....Natasha Bedingfeild sounds like Justin Beiber? O.o
No?
..Just Me? O.o
Oh deeeeear -_-

WELL :) I got choir today :) so THAT shall be interesting :)
haha Well :) thats it from me :)
This is ME Reminding you to:
  • Take out books for the holliday...Face it. You are GONNA. Get. BORED :) &
  • To Stop pouting. Its  Unattractive o_+
haha :) Caos!
Xo.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh so I see, you listen to your mom but not me? *aghast face* ... Well [insert rude word here] [and here] [and here] [here too] [and finally here] I'm glad you stopped. It's not good at this tender age:D <-- smiley.. Anyways love the blog <3

    ~ With love<3
    Yufei :)

    ReplyDelete