Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never felt so good to tear a piece of paper out my geo book-By Bumzy

''The best thing just happened to mee... It has never felt so good to tear a piece of papaer out your Geo book.. :D

HISTORY TEST. Yes. I have a history test tomorrow about Ghandi and how he helped the Harijans and what swadeshi means and satyagraha and also hmm. whats that one bout '' the country? or of the country?''

Today was a buff day. I just started crying cause I couldn't handle the HEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. like  not weather but like the stress cause I also have a music theory grade 4 theory exam on Saturday :(

I shall leave you with a vid which cheered me up. and made me remember to have fun in life (:


Now. Go and sing superbass. I know you wanna ;)
or atleast sing it to a lil giiirl. :D

#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment