Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sleep Talk-By Bumzy

I found out yesterday from  my dear friend, that I do the following things at sleepovers:
1) sleep talk (apparantly I was exposing boys in my class saying they don't wear underwear O.o)
2) I snore. (A hilarious one)
3) I must NEVER go to a sleepover wheere a boy I think is cute is and start Sleep talking o.o



For those of you who didn't understand it.. It meant that he was Sleep talking the whole time he was talking to that guy and now he is awake and doesn't remember a thing he said.. ''Good morning.''


WELL. ANYWAAAY :D

I had a good experience yesterday with how unproffessional some functions can be. I mean the camera man was literally a part of our dance the way he was video'ing everything. He was literally up on stand walking around, ?? ever heard of civilness? o.o
1) the camera man zoomed in on someones stomach. (Good thing they have a nice stomach)
2) The camera man zoomed in to someones Butt. (Good thing she has a butt. And not a HUUUUMANGUS one and not a Tiny one,)
3) He did a bad job!


Enough with my mysery over camera men,, :(


I have study for a History test and I have a theory exam next week saturday.. which is pretty scary coming to think I have only got 69 on my practise paper and i need 95 before the exam.. KILL ME NOW.



#Bumzy
Live.Love.Dance<3

No comments:

Post a Comment