Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Hopeless place:) ♫By Katarina

Right...well i apologize for the lack of posts for the past few days :P
Blogger's Block i guess...Or Blogging constipation...haha WHATEVER :)
hahah Well...i found this pic and thought it described my life for tho mo
PERFECTLY.
Enjoy:)
....Sigh.
Xo.
Yep...perfect:)
Recently...I've lost my passion for life.....
No reason for it.

hehe, i just drank Black Coffee with like a ton and a HALF of sugar in it xD hahah
...It was Yumm ^.^

**Random Quote from ME while its still in my head ^.^**
The Best Kind of Happy...
Is One where there's no reason for it :)
Xo.

And HERE'S the song that's been keeping me SANE this whole time ^.^
Enjoy:)



Okaaay.....well MY version of sane....Which is not really ANYTHING close to sane but Anywaaaaaaaaaaay
^.^
Hahaha i played this song today in class, and some guy in my class was like
*Ayt....Who's Playing Rural Music?? O.o**
hahaha:)
 Weirdo :)

Dont you just love the word Ukulele? :)
hahahah ama name my CHILD after that xD ahahaha :)
Well...
BYE! :)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment